If I Send You My Own Print, Are You Able To Mount It
UPDATE: Sorry, but in most cases we are no longer accepting orders with a customer supplied print. If you have ordered from us before using your own prints or have a large order we may accommodate you, but it’s a case by case basis. Please contact us to discuss!
Here are the requirements:
- Bleed: We need 4″ on either side of the shortest side and 1/4″ bleed on the other 3 sides. For example if you were supplying us a 30×20″ print would be 30.5″x24.25″ print when including white space.
- We are not responsible for damage to customer supplied prints. The face-mounting process is difficult and prints do get damaged on occasion (air bubbles, spec of dust). We recommend you send 2 prints of each so we have a back up in case something happens. It’s OK to just send one, but if something happens and we need to do it again, it slows down the process.
- We do not recommend the mounting process for prints that aren’t easily duplicated.
- Must be an inkjet or c-print.
- The paper must be a glossy or satin photo paper (metallic papers are ok). The paper needs to be as smooth as possible or it may show an orange peel effect.